What is an E-club?
An e-club looks very much like any other Rotary club – they have weekly meetings, community projects, they support the Rotary Foundation, and they socialize.
As an example, we can think of the people in diaspora.
Online meetings can be the best choice, especially if members have very busy schedule, reduced mobility or live in an area that does not have Rotary clubs.
How to Have an Online Meeting:
For instance, a club member posts content on the message board for the other members to respond to throughout the week.
In the beginning, your club will need:
au câteva lucruri în comun
- Commitment to excellence;
- Intelligent leadership;
- Sound organizational planning;
- Meaningful projects and activities;
- Continuous contact with members;
- Harmonious member interactions and fellowship;
- Careful membership development;
- Close engagement with the Rotary District;
- Effective use of appropriate technologies.